Location flexible, either: Siem Reap, Preah Vihear, Stung Treng or Phnom Penh
Health Poverty Action (HPA) is an international NGO (UK Registered Charity Number 290535) which has been working in Cambodia since 1990. HPA was previously known as Health Unlimited until the name change in 2011. The below advertised post relates to grants awarded to HPA by The Global Fund to Fight AIDS, Tuberculosis and Malaria.
The following post is now open to receive applications from suitably qualified candidates. HPA Cambodia has recently changed management and previous applicants are encouraged to apply for the positions. The location for the position is flexible, either: Siem Reap, Preah Vihear, Stung Treng or Phnom Penh. When submitting your application please clearly state which location that you are applying to work at.
To be short-listed for interview applicants must fulfill the Essential Qualifications for the position as detailed in the job description. Applicants should also review the position’s Key Responsibilities as detailed in the Job Description and clearly explain the relevance of their previous work experience. Please note that applicants should use the standard HPA Application Form. For a detailed Job Description and Application Form please see the links below.
Regional Senior Finance Officer.
Primary Function and Responsibilities:
- Collaborate with the Finance Manager to ensure high quality financial management of the Cambodia country programme and individual donor funded projects.
- Ensure quality budget management, expenditure planning, monitoring and financial reporting of agreed expenditure plans at the sub-national level.
- Facilitate clear communication between the HPA offices and project partners related to financial management, adherence to agreed expenditure plans and financial management processes.
- Relevant University Degree (e.g. Finance or Accounting).
- A minimum of five years relevant work experience, including 2 years finance supervision level experience.
- Previous experience of working on international donor funded projects and meeting donor compliance requirements. Experience of working with Global Fund projects (preferred).
- Fluency in both spoken and written Khmer and English.
To submit applications at our office: #46, Street 103, Sangkat Phsar Doem Thkov, Khan Chamcarmorn, Phnom Penh, Cambodia. To submit applications electronically, send to the email address: email@example.com. Applications sent via email containing large unnecessary additional attachments will automatically be rejected as they cause problems for our email server.
The closing date for applications is 16th May 2019, only short-listed candidates will be notified.
HPA reserves the right to short-list and hold interviews before the stated closing date, interested candidates are encouraged to apply early before the deadline.