HR & Contracts Coordinator, Cambodia
Application deadline: 26th April, 2019
Open Only to Cambodian Nationals
Health Poverty Action (HPA) is an international NGO (UK Registered Charity Number 290535) which has been working in Cambodia since 1990. HPA was previously known as Health Unlimited until the name change in 2011. The below advertised posts relate to grants awarded to HPA by The Global Fund to Fight AIDS, Tuberculosis and Malaria.
The following post is now open to receive applications from suitably qualified candidates. HPA Cambodia has recently changed management and previous applicants are encouraged to apply for the positions.
To be short-listed for interview applicants must fulfill the Essential Qualifications for the position as detailed in the job description. Applicants should also review the position’s Key Responsibilities as detailed in the Job Description and clearly explain the relevance of their previous work experience. Please note that applicants should use the standard HPA Application Form. For a detailed Job Description and Application Form please see the links below.
HR & Contracts Coordinator, position to be based in Phnom Penh.
Primary Function and Responsibilities:
- Provision of effective HR leadership and management for HPA Cambodia’s operations, in-line with HPA’s HR policies, procedures and the Cambodian Labour Law.
- Lead the strengthening of and ensure compliance with HR related systems for the Cambodia country programme.
- Ensure that all HPA offices effectively monitor HR requirements for all staff, such as inductions, probation reviews, annual staff performance appraisal reviews, etc.
- Leading staff recruitment and overseeing recruitment processes with relevant staff.
- Relevant University Degree (e.g. HR, Management or Business Administration).
- A minimum of three years directly relevant HR management work experience, with a demonstrable knowledge of HR management systems, planning processes and recruitment.
- Fluency in both spoken and written Khmer and English
- Previous experience of working in an NGO/ international development context, preferred.
To submit applications at our office: #46, Street 103, Sangkat Phsar Doem Thkov, Khan Chamcarmorn, Phnom Penh, Cambodia. To submit applications electronically, send to the email address: email@example.com. Applications sent via email containing large unnecessary additional attachments will automatically be rejected as they cause problems for our email server.
Closing date for applications is 26th April 2019, only short-listed candidates will be notified.
HPA reserves the right to short-list and hold interviews before the stated closing date